Xpert Candidate Selection Process:
Expert operates an extremely thorough and efficient selection process to ensure that only the very best candidates are presented to our clients. Our detailed process yields only the most qualified individuals with the right experience & skillset so that our clients can suitably execute their strategy in accordance with project timelines.
1) Resumes are obtained from a variety of sources that include but not limited to our own extensive database, internet job boards, job fairs, employee referrals, and direct recruitment.
2) Potential candidates are thoroughly screened in order to confirm their relevant skills, experience, work history, education, licenses, credentials and professional reference checks and availability.
3) Candidates are signed up in-person and required to sign off on their understanding and agreement to client confidentiality, criminal background checks, drug test (if required by client), health & safety, ethics, sexual harassment, and policies as a condition of their employment contract with Xpert LLC.
Once complete, the interview process is broken up into 5 separate stages. Potential candidates must receive a minimum score of 85% in all areas:
- Pre Screen Interview: Senior Recruiters invest accurate timing to identify the top talent with the right experience, skillset, attitude and salary.
- Interview: Our recruiters conduct a chronological review of the applicant's education and experience.
- Technical and Behavioral-Based Assessment: The candidate participates in a comprehensive behavioral-based interview to determine their customer service skills, personality type, performance standards, ethics, reliability, integrity, and fit.
- Knowledge & Skills Assessment: Candidate participates in a technical interview that includes a demonstration of previous abilities, hands on techniques to determine the degree of their technical aptitude and knowledge.
- Verification of Employment Requirements: Applicant confirms their understanding and agreement regarding the job expectations, caliber, duties, salary, understanding of maximum ability, location and if it is suitable for them, available start date, hours or shifts that are required to work, if they have suitable transportation for the job and eligibility to work in the United States complying with both client, Federal and State Laws and the extended offers.