XPERT: Our fundamental core values consist of expertise, commitment, excellent customer service and the knowledge of client/employee needs and talent - combined with honesty, ethics, integrity and respect. It's all about confidence, trust and fulfilling our promise to make your experience with us a remarkable one. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place.
Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. We will foster a workplace where employees take pride and ownership in their contributions, which empowers them to do their best and represent Xpert Recruiters LLC.
Xpert Team: Our team is one that represents all key stakeholders and allows you to evaluate the client and their proposed solutions accurately and from all angles. An inclusionary project team will ensure that your desired outcome includes all constituent requirements with a solution that is practical for successful results.
Xpert Specialized Recruiting and Professional Services: We offer on-site and off-site Executive recruiting services to supplement existing recruiting capabilities, resulting in an efficient and cost effective hiring process. Our team has successfully completed many difficult, complex and sensitive recruiting assignments in California and Nationwide . Acting as an integral partner to the client's recruiting process we can offer unparalleled delivery under tight deadlines and stringent parameters with the highest quality service.
Xpert Will Provide:
24/7 Customer Service with Emergency on Demand needs
Contingency and retained on-demand professional recruiting services.
Excellent customer service.
Targeted skill searching, market research and successful placements.
Full search capabilities via networking, internet, social media and traditional sourcing.
Identification of behaviors, technical qualifications and experience through extensive interviewing processes.
National, Federal and local background checks, reference verification, technical and personality profiles.
Development of customized recruiting process and procedures.
Experienced salary negotiations that will be cost effective to you
Xpert Candidate Selection Process:
Expert operates an extremely thorough and efficient selection process to ensure that only the very best candidates are presented to our clients. Our detailed process yields only the most qualified individuals with the right experience & skillset so that our clients can suitably execute their strategy in accordance with project timelines.
1) Resumes are obtained from a variety of sources that include but not limited to our own extensive database, internet job boards, job fairs, employee referrals, and direct recruitment.
2) Potential candidates are thoroughly screened in order to confirm their relevant skills, experience, work history, education, licenses, credentials and professional reference checks and availability.
3) Candidates are signed up in-person and required to sign off on their understanding and agreement to client confidentiality, criminal background checks, drug test (if required by client), health & safety, ethics, sexual harassment, and policies as a condition of their employment contract with Xpert LLC.
Once complete, the interview process is broken up into 5 separate stages. Potential candidates must receive a minimum score of 85% in all areas:
- Pre Screen Interview: Senior Recruiters invest accurate timing to identify the top talent with the right experience, skillset, attitude and salary.
- Interview: Our recruiters conduct a chronological review of the applicant's education and experience.
- Technical and Behavioral-Based Assessment: The candidate participates in a comprehensive behavioral-based interview to determine their customer service skills, personality type, performance standards, ethics, reliability, integrity, and fit.
- Knowledge & Skills Assessment: Candidate participates in a technical interview that includes a demonstration of previous abilities, hands on techniques to determine the degree of their technical aptitude and knowledge.
- Verification of Employment Requirements: Applicant confirms their understanding and agreement regarding the job expectations, caliber, duties, salary, understanding of maximum ability, location and if it is suitable for them, available start date, hours or shifts that are required to work, if they have suitable transportation for the job and eligibility to work in the United States complying with both client, Federal and State Laws and the extended offers.